Minor Industrial Training:- “Design & Development of Drones”
Duration: 15 days (40-45 hours)
Major Industrial Training: “Drone development & Autonomous Drone systems”
Duration: 30 days (80-90 hours)
Jarvis Labs brings you an opportunity to understand the concepts of aerodynamics followed by making your own UAV (Drone) from scratch. This program is specially designed to train students from zero to expert level to pursue their career in the field of Aerospace/Aeromodelling/Drone. It is always fun to learn and build something that seems usually beyond our reach at first sight. Come, join us, we will take you to the sky.
The “Design and Aerodynamic Modelling of RC Plane & Drone” is technical training that helps participants learns about the dynamics and design of flying structures.
- Multi-Disciplinary Learning– This workshop on Aeromodelling would introduce the participants to the four pillars of Aerospace Engineering – Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics, Aircraft Propulsion and manufacturing of flying structures.
- Fun based learning– Aeromodelling is very interesting but the complex theory behind aircraft and flying objects can be learned in a fun way. In this training, basics of electronics relevant to RC Aeromodelling (radio controls, servo motors) will also be covered.
- Hands-on experience– During the course, the participants will be provided with a kit to have hands-on experience of designing, fabrication and flying their self developed models.
The course is divided into 5 different modules:
- Introduction to Aeromodelling & Drone systems:
Fundamentals of UAVs, Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics, Controls and Structure analysis, types of UAV systems-fixed wing, Multirotor
- Design & Development of Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle (UAV) systems:
Material selection, Designing, Hands-on experience, Fabrication of RC planes & drones
- Drone electronics integration & calibration:
Electronic system selection, Systems Integration, Calibration & Testing
- Virtual flight simulation:
Simulator Flight Training, pre-flight checks, UAV flight technique, Take-off & landing by expert pilots.
- Drone applications & Autonomous Drones systems:
Drone applications in various industries, Calibration of Autopilot Board, Hands-on with Flight Controllers & various Sensors (Accelerometer, gyroscope, ultrasonic, altimeter, and optical flow), Mission planning, way-point (GPS) navigation, autopilot flying
Who can participate?
Although Aeromodelling looks like a lot of Aerospace/ Aeronautical engineering topic, it involves a lot of interdisciplinary concepts from various streams of engineering – primarily aerospace/ Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical and Computer Science.
- Electronics & Communication
Aeromodelling gives a good understanding of the roles each of these engineering skills play in real aircraft industry and provides enormous opportunities to develop innovative thinking and implementation.
Anyone who is interested in Aeromodelling and wants to pursue a career in Aerospace/Drone Industry and related fields of Engineering, as it is one of the most drastically rising industry in technology and Jarvis labs made its responsibility to make students technology friendly to move ahead in their respective careers.
Give away from Jarvis Labs:
Following are the details:
- Study material modules of RC Plane and Drone.
- A complete kit of all components will be provided in a group of 4-5 students. Assembly, calibration, flight testing and flying will be done for each developed model and the kits will be taken back.
- Future internship & job opportunity with Jarvis Labs.
- Embedded Development Board
- Li-Po battery
- Brushless DC motors
- Propellers (Pushers and Pullers)
- Electronic Speed Controllers
- Power Distribution Board
- Accelerometer sensors
- Gyroscopic sensors
- Servo Motors
- Transmitter & Receiver *
- Quadrotor Frame
- Fixed wing material
- Screws and Nuts
- Working Tools
- Other miscellaneous items
All the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 5 but would be taken back at the end. This is being done to reduce the cost of the program and make it affordable for students who do not want to buy the take-home kit.
#Working tools will be taken back after the program
Quadrotor operating software
For Registration please leave a message or contact us…