Module-1: “Design & Development of Drones”
Module-2: “Design & aerodynamic modelling of RC aircrafts”
Module-3: “Aeromodelling & Development of Hovercraft”
It is always fun to learn and build something that seems usually beyond our reach at first sight. Come, join us, we will take you to the sky.
Here, at Jarvis Labs, you will get an opportunity to understand the concepts of aerodynamics followed by making your own drone from scratch.
It is a 16 Hours workshop divided into 2 days. Following is the structure of the workshop:
1. Introductory session –
The workshop will begin with lecture and discussion on the basics of flight theory and the acting laws, principles and theorems that govern the flying of any object.
2. Session on Electronics –
A detailed lecture on the electronics that are going to be used. Hands-on experience on the electronic and electrical instrumentation of drone will also be provided.
3. Virtual Flight Simulation –
Participants would be taught how to fly the drone on Virtual simulation software using Transmitter.
4. Designing and Fabrication –
Demonstration of development of the drone. Students would be guided by us into developing the Drone from scratch.
5. Association of Electronic components –
They would be taught how to mount the electronics on the drone after the main structure of the drone has been formed.
6. Flying Session –
Test flight of the drones that have been developed will take place.
7. Distribution of Certificates –
All the participants will be awarded the respective workshop certificates.
The “Design and Aerodynamic Modelling of RC Plane & Drone” is technical training that helps participants learn about the dynamics and design of flying structures.
- Multi-Disciplinary Learning– This workshop on Aeromodelling would introduce the participants to the four pillars of Aerospace Engineering – Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics, Aircraft Propulsion and manufacturing of flying structures.
- Fun based learning– Aeromodelling is very interesting but the complex theory behind aircraft and flying objects can be learned in a fun way. In this training, basics of electronics relevant to RC Aeromodelling (radio controls, servo motors) will also be covered.
- Hands-on experience– During the course, the participants will be provided with a kit to have hands-on experience of designing, fabrication and flying their self developed models.
- Brushless DC Motor (BLDC)
2. Electronic Speed Control (ESC)
4. Servo Motors
5. Li-Po Battery
6. Flight Control Board (FCB)
7. Drone Frame
9.Transmitter & Receiver*
NOTE: All the above-mentioned components of the kit will be provided to the participants (in Team of 5) during the workshop and will be taken back after completion of the workshop. Components are taken back just to make the workshop affordable for the participants.
Although, these kit components (except star marked) can be provided to the participants as per their request by giving additional charges. For further details, please contact the coordinators during the workshop.
- All participants will get a certificate of completion.
- All volunteers will get a certificate of coordination.
Who can participate:
Students who are interested in building a career in Aeromodelling, Drone Industry and related fields of engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
For Registration please leave a message or contact us.